Can I upload my own image to get the product of my choice ?

Yes, click on Order your Own Design link in the Homepage and upload your image after Register / Login. We will communicate the Pricing, Delivery time and Dimensions to your registerd mail id and also via phone. Once you agree, you need to pay 30% upfront and confirm the order through the payment link that you will receive along with the mail. Once we deliver the product, you need to pay the remaining 70% via Cash / Card on delivery or Payment link. You may also wish to pay the complete amount at the time of confirming the order.

Can I customize the Furniture ?

Yes, you can choose to get the customized furniture on our portal. Click on Customize Sofa and Sectionals and choose any color of your choice. At the same time, if you want to change the dimensions of any of the product, please mail us at [email protected] and call us at our customer care number 7259000513 with the Order Id after placing the order. We will customize the dimensions as per your need.

Why 100% Cash on Delivery is not available on Fitfurn.com ?

Most of the furniture items on Fitfurn are 'Made to Order' and hence, merchants need an advance payment before they start making the product. Hence, Cash On Delivery is not offered on any of the furniture items on Fitfurn. But we have given the flexibility to customers to make an advance payment of only 30% at the time of booking the order and remaining 70% at the time of delivering the order.

Is it safe to use my Credit card and provide Bank details on Fitfurn.com ?

Yes, it is completely safe to pay on Fitfurn using your credit card, debit card or through a bank transfer. We follow RBI guidelines for online payments including using 'MasterCard 3D Secure' PIN and 'Verified by VISA' PIN. Fitfurn does not store any customer credit card or financial information on its servers. All transactions are processed through secure bank servers, which are PCI DSS- II compliant thereby, providing the highest level of security while processing your online payments.

Am I Eligible to get one Bean Bag / TV Unit on my First Order with www.fitfurn.com ?

You are Eligible for Free Gift if any of the below condition has been met : - If your Order Total is more than INR 50,000/- you are eligible for a Free TV Unit. The dimension and design of the product will be as per Fitfurn policy. - If your Order Total is more than INR 35,000/- you are eligible for a Free Bean Bag. The dimension and design of the product will be as per Fitfurn policy.

Am I Eligible to get 40% Discounts on purchasing Wedding Furniture ?

You are Eligible for 40% discounts if your Order Total is more than INR 4Lacs

What are the various Payment methods available on Fitfurn ?

Following Payment Options are currently available on Fitfurn:

  • Internet Banking [32 leading banks in India]
  • Visa, Master, American Express and Diners Credit Cards
  • Debit Cards issued by all leading banks in India
  • Easy EMI Options by Citi, HDFC, Axis, HSBC, Kotak, Standard Chartered, American Express (Amex), SBI and Indusland credit card holders
  • Cash On Delivery
  • Card on Delivery
What are the EMI options available on Fitfurn ?
 
Bank 3 Months 6 Months 9 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months
HDFC Bank 12% 12% 13% 13% Not Available Not Available
ICICI Bank 13% 13% 13% 13% Not Available Not Available
Axis Bank 12% 12% 13% 13% Not Available Not Available
HSBC Bank 12.50% 12.50% 13.50% 13.50% 13.5% Not Available
Kotak Mahindra Bank 12% 12% 14% 14% 15% 15%
Standard Chartered Bank 13% 13% 14% 14% Not Available Not Available
Citibank 12% 12% 15% 15% 15% 15%

 

 

 

 

Our Customer Stories